Tuesday, October 5, 2021

My Final Blog Post

 Throughout the weeks that I was able to work on and add to my Genius Hour project/blog, I learned a great deal about myself. I learned that my body is capable of anything I put my mind to. I really enjoyed trying out the different methods of relieving stress naturally. All of these methods were able to be completed within my home or very close to it. A challenge I stumbled across was trying to fit in time to actually test out these different stress relieving  strategies. I do not think I would change anything about how I decided to approached my Genius Hour project/blog. From here, I hope to continue to use the different natural strategies to relieve stress whenever I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed with school. Thank you for checking out my blog!

File:Thank-you-transparent.svg - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment